Sunday, November 23, 2008

Random Potluck Items

On Saturday night we had a potluck & games night at our apartment. Everyone brought food to share: Nothing to describe since everyone brought American food.


However, a few guests shopped on the economy. I thought one guest had brought a bag of pebbles for decor:

Actually those colorful pebbles were sugary chocolates!
I suppose they are "natural foods" because of their rocky appearance?
Here is a cake from Paris Baguette, a popular bakery:

Korean cake tends to be too light and sugary for my tastes. I never appreciated American cakes until I tried the ones from Korea. (We still appreciated a dessert, though!)

And, finally, cans of Korea's own Cass beer with a lemon twist. What is the "sound of vitality" mentioned on the label?

No comments: